HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

stamps and postal history of the type Sage issue 1876-1900

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #223 by prakelly
Members will be aware that I have parted with my collection of type Sage postal history. I have still a large volume of notes, correspondence
about the issue and many aspects of the postal history of the period. I have 5 ring bound volumes of articles, correspondence, sales details etc
as well as a large document box of the same. These would be of great interest to anyone making a study of this immediate UPU period and the long life of the Sage issue.  I would like to offer these to anyone who would like to have them. They are free but a donation to the Somerset Wildlife Trust would be appreciated. Ideally, I would like them to be collected but if posted then the cost needs to be reimbursed. This offer is open until the end of October after which date they will sadly be passed to the recycling service.
Peter R.A.Kelly 24 September 2023. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #226 by jgane
Thank you Peter I will place your request in the December Journal to see if we get some responses.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds