HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Travel to Wessex Meeting in June - Car share

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #30 by cjgriffiths
Being a new member of the society I am keen to attend my first meeting in June. I am based in South Wales so have a fair distance to travel to get to Salisbury but will be driving. Is anyone else on the forum going to attend and if so I could probably give them a lift (Assuming of course it is on route from South Wales)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #31 by mlbister
Replied by mlbister on topic Travel to Wessex Meeting in June - Car share
I suggest you contact Peter Kelly the convenor (details at the foot of this page) who may be able to put you in touch with someone.

Mick

More
10 years 11 months ago #46 by prakelly
Replied by prakelly on topic Travel to Wessex Meeting in June - Car share
If you can get to Bristol, say Gordano services j19 M5 i can give you a lift there and back.
Peter kelly
Co-convener Wessex group

More
10 years 11 months ago #50 by cjgriffiths
Replied by cjgriffiths on topic Travel to Wessex Meeting in June - Car share
Peter

Thanks - change of plan now. My wife has decided that she would like to see Salisbury so will be coming down with me. Hopefully she won't get lost looking for Stonehenge!

Chris

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds