HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

AGM YESTERDAY

• hfisher
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #34 by hfisher
AGM YESTERDAY was created by hfisher
I really enjoyed the day at the AGM and auction yesterday (even if someone was prepared to bid higher than me on a couple of items I would have liked!).
The AGM was very well handled by our President who kept things moving whilst ensuring everyone had opportunity to question. The various reports were of interest and explained how the Society has functioned over the past year.
Lunch was a good pub meal with interesting conversations and the auction was conducted skilfully so that the 500 items were dealt with well within two hours.
Altogether an excellent and well-worthwhile day out.
Only down point for me was that as we finished earlier than I expected I had time to walk over to Southampton Row where there was a camera body I was interested in at R.G. Lewis' shop but when I got there the shop had closed early on the Saturday!

Howard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds