HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

French entry marks.

More
5 years 2 months ago #151 by prakelly
French entry marks. was created by prakelly
Some years ago I put together a reasonably good collection of French entry marks. This collection has now been sold but I retain a half dozen ring binders of photocopies and write ups of the material as well as a lot of notes about entry marks in general. I also have a number of original conventions between France and different countries that have a direct relevance to exchange points and therefore entry marks that would have been applied there. I would be pleased to hear of anyone interested in this subject and would like to have these photocopies and notes. I will be happy to give away the copies and notes free of charge but would require payment for the original conventions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jlfarah
5 years 1 month ago #155 by jlfarah
Replied by jlfarah on topic French entry marks.
Good evening,
I would be interest in the French entry marks ( mail from US, Cuba, Great Britain/Ireland) and those of the foreign Post Office in Cuba

More
5 years 1 month ago #157 by prakelly
Replied by prakelly on topic French entry marks.
I will let you know what I have.

More
5 years 1 month ago #165 by prakelly
Replied by prakelly on topic French entry marks.
I can let you have some of these.
Let me have your postal address.
You will be responsible for postage and I will let you know the amount required in due course.

• jgane
5 years 1 month ago #166 by jgane
Replied by jgane on topic French entry marks.
jlfarah - If you would prefer - you can email the webmaster for prakelly's email address

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds