HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

French Postal Stationery

• ljyandell
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #112 by ljyandell
French Postal Stationery was created by ljyandell
Hi,
I have recently purchased a PPC of Clermont Ferrand - St Nectaire-le-Haut (Vue generale). It is headed 'Exposition Philatelique Nationale du Au 9 au 16 Juillet 1932' and is card G.D'O no.503. The address side has a 'printed' 15c sower (brown) and slogan cancel of the exposition (Clermont-Fd)as well as a poster stamp (tied). My query is - as I have never seen one like this before, is this a one-off or are there others out there somewhere ?.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #113 by cjhitchen
Replied by cjhitchen on topic French Postal Stationery
Les Entiers Postaux de France et de Monaco by Jean Storch and Robert Françon is a catalogue that appeared regularly and lists all French postal stationery.

Timbrés sur Commande for the 1932 exhibition, one of five different views

These were regularly produced for promotional purposes, there are dozens of similar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds